- Fuel Card News Motoring Updates: A cut in fuel duty ‘will boost UK economy’, says The Fuelcard Company 29/02/2012
Fuel price campaigners have welcomed findings of a major report
showing that a cut of 2.5p per litre would create 180,000 jobs in
the first year.
- Fuel Card News Motoring Updates: No further cuts in fuel duty, suggests Osborne, as Britain tops fuel tax league 28/02/2012
The Chancellor has hinted that there might not be further cuts in
fuel duty announced in the forthcoming Spring Budget.
- Fuel Card News Motoring Updates: Silver tops list of popular used car colours 27/02/2012
Figures from British Car Auctions has seen silver maintain its
place at the top of buyers' favourite used car colours.
- Fuel Card News Motoring Updates: Bristol follows Nottingham in plans to impose workplace parking tax 24/02/2012
Motorists already struggling with sky-high fuel prices face
having to pay for parking at work as second major city draws up
proposals, the Telegraph reports.
- Fuel Card News Motoring Updates: FairFuelUK plans mass lobby of MPs in March 22/02/2012
National campaign group heads to the Houses of Parliament to
bring the fight to cut fuel duty directly to MPs' back yard.
- Fuel Card News Motoring Updates: Personal breathalysers become compulsory in France 21/02/2012
British leisure or commercial drivers travelling through France
will soon be legally obliged to carry a personal breathalyser kit in their vehicle.
- Fuel Card News Motoring Updates: Soaring fuel prices 'most annoying thing' for drivers 20/02/2012
A survey has confirmed that exorbitant petrol and diesel prices
top motorists' list of pet hates.
- Fuel Card News Updates: Misleading sat-navs cause £203 million of damage 16/02/2012
83 percent of users have been misled by their sat-nav system
- Fuel Card News Updates: Fleet programme saves police £7m 15/02/2012
Money-saving programme on track to save Yorkshire and Humber
police fleet more than £7m
- Fuel Card News Updates: Biofuels could cost UK motorists an extra £2bn per year 14/02/2012
Campaigners warn UK Government must drop its drive for biofuels
- Fuel Card News Updates: Report reveals drug-driving risk 13/02/2012
BMJ report reveals drug-drivers double the risk of a serious crash
- Fuel Card News Updates: Motorists warned of black ice 10/02/2012
Roads remain a risk for drivers as freezing rain falls on
- Fuel Card News Updates: Prices of used cars falling 10/02/2012
Second-hand cars priced lower than ever, claims Auto Trader.
- Fuel Card News Motoring Updates: BP 'on the right path' as dividends increase 08/02/2012
BP has upped its quarterly dividend to shareholders by 14
percent, the first increase since the 2010 Gulf of Mexico oil
spill, which contributed to a $4.9bn (£3.09bn) loss over the year
- Fuel Card News Motoring Updates: New car market stabilising 07/02/2012
The new car market is set to improve by 2013, according to the
latest figures published today by the Society of Motor
Manufacturers and Traders (SMMT).
- Fuel Card News Updates: Toyota accused of deceiving customers 06/02/2012
Report claims that the car giant requires its dealers to 'turn a
blind eye' to some faults
- Fuel Card News Updates: The Fuelcard Company announced as FairFuelUK sponsor 03/02/2012
The Fuelcard Company, RHA and FTA among headline sponsors
revealed ahead of National FairFuel Day
- Fuel Card News Updates: Carbon reduction scheme is on track 01/02/2012
Firms participating in FTA scheme are set to meet emission